Friday 16 April 2010

April 9th

So its 9pm on Friday April 9th, and today I got my tragus pierced. That is about all.

Well no actually. We went on our group outing to town. Nicola got her lobes pierced again (3rd time) and her cartilage pierced. Rosie and Leighann got dermal implant things, mental craziness! Leighanns is right next to her eye as well, Rosie has one in her arm. They look cool but FECKING painful! Not for me thanks! Fecking like gouging skin out of her arm and everything, we have videos of both of them getting them done which I think will need to be online and linked on here soon! And I got my tragus done on my left ear, whoop.

It hurt, but not that much. It sounds really mental but getting it done actually reminded me of getting my implant in my arm - it doesn't 'hurt' as such, just feels really uncomfortable! Theres a bit of pain when the needle goes through at first, but after that its just the uncomfortableness of putting the hoop through. Also, she couldn't get the ball into my hoop - it took bloody ages and it meant she kept having to yank the hoop around which didn't bloody help! To be honest though I think the bit that hurt the most was after she'd pierced it and she put pressure on it, apparently to 'help the swelling' but feck I would rather have the swelling, hurt like a MOFO. Piercing itself, I was looking online beforehand to see what people said about how much it hurt and most people said it hurt loads but seriously I really didn't think it did! Maybe because I was bricking it beforehand and then it hurt so much less than expected.

But anyway now its all fine, to be honest for most of the day I forgot I'd had it done, it only hurts when I forget and accidently touch it - like when I answered the phone and from habit went to press my other ear so I could hear better, that hurt too. DOH. Sleeping will probably not be fun, I tend to roll around in my sleep so hopefully my subconscious will remember that sleeping on left side will = PAIN and just won't. Fingers crossed. :D

I'm glad I got it done, I've wanted it for quite a while but never really bothered, but if I was gonna get anything pierced it was that so today I just went for it and it looks really cool and I <3 it muchly, $65 well spent!! (Yes I know I'm meant to be saving and all that, I'll consider it an early birthday present to self or something :D)

No comments: