Saturday 3 April 2010

April 3rd

So just a quick update on my eye - I didn't end up going to work this morning because when I woke up it was still really sore and bloodshot, didn't want to risk putting my lens back in although I did later put one in my right eye so at least I can kind of half see now!

Have spent the day looking into stuff online to see if I can figure out whats wrong with it, although its now not sore anymore I basically can't go outside without my sunglasses on cos it just waters instantly and it looks like its 'photophobia' aka high sensitivity to light, quite often caused by irritation due to contact lenses so it sounds quite likely to be whats up with my eye! It doesn't say anything about cure or helping it to go away but I'm hoping that using eye drops and not wearing my lens should just sort it out, I probably can manage at work with only one lens in and I'll just have to wear my sunglasses all the time. I also need to buy new ones, the ones I have have a giant scratch on the right lense, conveniently the only one I can see out of at the moment - BAH. Anyway if it doesn't sort itself out I will go to the doctors or hospital at some point I guess, but arghhhhh... totally can not be bothered, plus don't have any way to get there at the moment!

Anyway so with my half sightedness today, I have started moving mine and Nicolas stuff into Leighanns caravan which is where we'll be living from now on, mwah! Tis a bit bigger than ours and navigating the caravan park is one of the only things I can do whilst half blind so all is well and all that. Have also watched lots of Sex and the City, munches on grapes, cheese, cucumber, tomatoes and drunk a lot of water. Not a bad day as all things go, if a little boring.

No comments: